Use this sucker base to clamp onto a bird wand. Leave it attached to the floor in order for your cat to play with the bird wand anytime they want! Works best on nonporous smooth floors. Alternatively, purchase an octagonal smooth tile from your home improvement store to attach the sucker base.
To install the wand to the base:
1. Remove the end cap from the wand. Usually it pulls off, but if strongly glued, cut off the end with wire snips.
2. Screw the metal holder onto the black base.
3. Insert the wand into the metal holder.
4. Screw the metal nut on the holder clockwise to clamp down on the wand.
5. Place the holder onto a smooth, non-porous surface, and move the large lever on top down to clamp holder to floor.
Once you have screwed down the nut to the wand, it will not release. If you wish to use the wand in your hand, you must unscrew it from the base, leaving the metal nut still attached to the wand.